First Meeting At Village Hall

Later News Earlier News

Posted by GregChapman GregChapman

Village Hall
The first BB4ER meeting for villagers is to be held at
East Ruston Village Hall

BB4ER is to hold it's first meeting for local people on Thursday 29 March at 7:30pm at the Village Hall.

Personal invitations have been issued to all those who have completed the Register an Interest form on the group's web site or who are members of of the BB4ER group on the village's Nextdoor web site. Others who have an interest are asked to contact Lesley Marsden so that we can ensure there is enough tea and cake to go round!

There will be a short presentation covering what has been going on behind the scenes over the last year. This will reveal why the group is now proposing to construct our own "Fibre To The Home" network that will serve the village. The group believes that this is the only viable option to ensure that our village will get a fast and reliable broadband service that will keep up with the increased demand that will emerge over the next decade and beyond.

Those attending will be given the chance to ask questions and invited to comment on draft leaflets, that are about to be circulated in the village, so they can be as effective as possible.

We look forward to a constructive session that will take the project to the next stage.