Meeting with County Councillor Steffan Aquarone

Later News Earlier News

Posted by berlinette berlinette
County Councillor Steffan Aquarone represents Melton Constable and is exploring the possibility of a community mobile phone project in North Norfolk.  We met with him today at County Hall to discuss this and our own project.

As Steffan is keen to improve both mobile and broadband connectivity in North Norfolk, he has offered to keep us in touch with Norfolk County Council proposals regarding these issues.  He is taking a keen interest in ways in which the County Council are seeking to promote full fibre networks within the county after the present BDUK contract ends in 2020.

He has asked us to highlight aspects of our project which the County Council could potentially provide us with advice and assistance.