Social Evening Will Let You Learn More About BB4ER

Later News Earlier News

Posted by GregChapman GregChapman

As a follow up to our first public meeting BB4ER is having a social evening in the Butchers Arms on Tuesday 17th April starting at 7.30 pm.

"It doesn't matter if you came to the event or not. we would really love to see you there", says Lesley Marsden in her email to those who have expressed an interest in the project before, continuing "The idea of an informal social evening is to allow those who are interested in this project to get to know each other a little better. We will also be there to answers any questions about the proposal."

The event is open to anyone interested in finding out more about the project. You don't need an invitation. Just turn up!

BB4ER's First Public  MeetingLesley Marsden tells those attending the first meeting about the research that BB4ER has undertaken over the last 15 months.
Other presentations outlined both the technical and community run nature of the project.

BB4ER are very grateful to those who provided feedback on the earlier meeting and the draft leaflets that were shown to those attending. What we have learnt will help refine the message about the project as we begin to publicise the project more widely.

Greg Chapman, another of the group's members, said, "For our proposal to be successful we will need to build support from both our own and our neighbouring communities. We'd like anyone who may be curious about the project and considering investing, volunteering, or taking the service, to register their interest on the BB4ER web site. We'd also encourage your friends and neighbours to do so as well. There is absolutely no commitment in doing this, we just need to build up a picture of what our Community thinks about the proposal."